Autumn in Central Park
$150 - 2.5+hrs of guided content with BONUS VIDEO
This was originally planned as an in-person workshop in NYC’s Central Park. Unfortunately, my travel plans changed and I decided to offer this special autumn themed virtual workshop in its place. Let’s explore one of my favorite places to paint together.
In this course I demonstrate:
- Ways to tell a fall story
- Simplifying composition through thumbnails
- Using Notan sketches and color studies
- Using design and color harmony to take full advantage of an autumnal feeling in a painting
What's included with this course?
- Over 2.5 hours of video instruction
- Exercises to explore watercolor techniques
- Additional examples
- Reference pictures
- Facebook page invitation
- Evergreen video access
- BONUS DEMO-Over 20 minutes of related video on Central Park Boaters
Is this video right for me?
This course is great for intermediate to advanced painters or with some experience in watercolor, not suited for absolute beginners.
How does the course work?
After purchasing this course you'll have evergreen access to the video series in your Teachable account. Go at your own pace and rewatch as many times as you want.
Through video demonstrations followed by related exercises, you will develop watercolor skills and techniques.
What materials do I need for the course?
I recommend watching the lessons the first time with a notebook and a pencil.
Basic watercolor equipment will suffice, recommended materials are discussed throughout the course